- Its free!
- I appreciate a sculpture garden that has its primary focus on nature.
- Affective integration of Nature and Art; many if not all the sculptures were framed by hedges, thicket, architecture.
- The difference between Storm King Art Center and Pepsico is that Storm King focuses on huges sculptures while Pepsico is more intimate and intentional in its use of gardens.
- Diverse selection of art.
- Only negative thing is that the basketball court in the parking lot was looking old and worn down... time to consider the ballers yo!
- If you really have an open mind you can appreciate the product design of the garden lights, garbage cans, drainage grates, and other everyday objects we normally give no thought to.
- I was most impressed with the following sculptures
Richard Erdman; Passage
Max Ernst; Capricorn
Other photos I took of art, nature, and utilities...